mercoledì 26 ottobre 2011

Over the makeup there's so much




Hello everyone! 
In my little presention, I said "I like the makeup", but the makeup is more than that for me !
It has been since I was 14 ! 
For many people, makeup is superficial but not for me. It's creativity, an explosion of colors.
With the makeup I share myself, my emotion ! 
In last summer I worked in a makeup company,
I liked it so much! 
I like testing new eyeshadows, new brushes and new formulations.
Keeping up with people and selling what I most like, is the best thing, for me.
I don't know If it could be a job..in the future.. 
I hope it will be an opportunity

For now, let's move on  ! 

                                                                                                                                                                                    
Esse :*


Ps:  yes, I have a piercing.  ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento